- General Information
- Dell Technologies
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Dell EMC
- Product Line
- Packaged Quantity
- Product Type
Deliver powerful compute with a single processor server
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R350 addresses evolving compute demands with an easy to manage rack server designed for businesses looking for affordable enterprise features.
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R350, powered by Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processors, delivers increased performance and is designed for productivity and data intensive applications. It supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 speeds and 32 GB DIMMs, up to 128 GB for memory intensive workloads. In addition, to address substantial throughput improvements, the PowerEdge R350 supports PCIe Gen 4 and offers enhanced efficiency to support increasing power and thermal requirements. This makes the PowerEdge R350 a powerful and versatile server for small to mid-sized businesses to enable a variety of workloads ranging from business-critical to cloud infrastructure. It is also widely used for point-ofsale transactions and enterprise level requirements for data analysis and virtualization.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies' intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R350 server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase
- Limited Warranty
- 1 Year
- Additional Warranty Information