- General Information
- Epson Corporation
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Series
- Home Theater
- Product Type
- 3LCD Projector
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4K PRO-UHD - a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
- Advanced 3LCD projector design - a true 3-chip design, 3LCD technology
- Amazing colour brightness - 2,800 lumens colour brightness and 2,800 lumens white brightness
- Large image size - project up to 500" on virtually any wall or screen and be fully immersed in your entertainment
- Dedicated 4K pixel-shift processor - Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
- Dedicated HDR processor - full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
- Lens shift - lens shift enables installation flexibility with a range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis
- Low input lag - heighten your gaming experience with an input lag of under 20ms
- Smart capabilities - a smart media player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from a wide choice of apps
- High contrast - contrast ratio up to 35,000:1 delivers a high range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Detail enhancement - enhance standard definition content to make your entertainment come alive
- Frame interpolation - for smoother, sharper, and more realistic action scenes
- Captivating sound - a built-in 10W stereo speaker for lifelike sound
- 2 Year Projector Warranty - enjoy peace of mind
4K PRO UHD
Experience a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology from Epson with proprietary dedicated processors for resolution enhancement, HDR, and image processing. 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projectors faithfully display all your favourite content from the classics to the latest blockbusters. This isn't just a new way to watch movies - it's the best way.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour - red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x brighter colours with Epson Projectors
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x brighter colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x brighter colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors.
All Epson projectors list both white brightness and colour brightness specifications, and all have high colour brightness.
Brighter, vivid images
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output). The EH-TW6250, powered by 3LCD technology, can produce white light and colour light output of 2,800 lumens in 4K enhancement resolution, delivering amazing colour brightness for every environment, even in rooms with ambient light.