- General Information
- HP Inc.
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Engage One Pro
- Product Type
- POS Terminal
Introducing the point of sale system meticulously crafted to elevate your customer experience and power essential business operations. It combines a sleek yet durable design with powerhouse computing and offers an abundance of deployment options so you can tailor it to your specific needs.
Every detail crafted with intention.
- Purposeful design meets sophisticated craftsmanship in a sleek aluminum frame, in black or white , with hidden cable management to keep your space clutter-free. Experience full visibility under any light with a bright, up to 650 nits anti-glare touchscreen
Fast performance for ultra smooth interactions.
- Push productivity to the limit with up to a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor and optimized thermals, delivering fast, seamless customer interactions while running whisper quiet. And with optional Intel® vPro® , you can manage your system remotely.
Deploy it your way
- Countertop, clean counter mount or kiosk. Three screen sizes. Portrait or landscape. Choose the setup that best suits your needs. From full range tilt and height adjustability to ports for accessories, it's the POS system that can be deployed how you want it.
Durability you need. Security you can trust.
- This system is designed to pass rigorous military standard testing , IP 44 rating to resist dust and liquid intrusion , and withstand frequent sanitization meets standards for IEC 60601-1-2 (EMC standard for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical systems). Advanced security features come standard, to help keep your data, devices, and customers safe and protected.
- Run demanding software solutions and get your customers quickly on their way with a 10th generation Intel® Core™ processor that delivers powerful performance and productivity
- Our premium anti-glare FHD touchscreen, offered in 15.6" , 19.5" and 23.8" diagonal, boasts up to 650 nits of brightness for crystal clear legibility under any lighting conditions
- Select from a full ecosystem of optional accessories, designed to attach flush to screen and preserve the sleek design while providing needed functionality
- Built for sustainability with ocean-bound and recycled plastics and recycle-friendly metals
- Go ahead and plan for the future with a five-year product lifecycle and 10-year service life, delivering the consistency you need for staggered roll-outs.
- HP's most advanced security features come standard including HP BIOSphere Gen6 with automatic updates and security checks and HP Sure Start, HP Sure Run, HP Sure Click, and more
- The latest in heat management brings you an optimized thermal design, which keeps your system cool and optimizes energy efficiency, all while running whisper quiet.